Monday, March 13, 2006

James Earl Jones Quote of The Day

LOL. Okay I LOVE this quote, it just goes to show that if you want to keep your man, you make sure that he LISTENS and follows the rules. ~grin~ Hoochie mamma's better step off. (LOL) A few girls/ladies asked James for an autograph and a hug... He told them: "I don't hug. No. My wife wouldn't like it. But I'll autograph something. Are you from the South? I'm from Mississippi, but my wife is from Wyoming. So I can't hug you." I'm still giggling with glee and if that makes me insecure than SO BE IT! Don't judge me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny. I have to wonder though what being from Wyoming has to do with it?? Maybe poor James Earl Jones was so flustered that he was babbling by that point...lol

3/13/2006 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Hey wait! I am from Wyoming... I like hugs... If James Earl Jones wanted to hug my hubby I would be okay with it.... (Does that mean I am progressive?!?...) ;)

3/14/2006 06:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home