Saturday, March 04, 2006

Jon Bon Jovi Doesn't Like J.Lo

It seems Jon Bon Jovi doesn't like Jennifer Lopez's music. Gee, I wonder why not?
5
On why Jennifer Lopez isn't really a musician:
"It was so sickening to see some of these people - I've got to say her name - like J.Lo, sitting at a piano in a video, thoughtfully 'writing' a lyric. I was so frustrated." Bon Jovi added: "I wanted to say to her, 'Hey J.Lo, here's my guitar honey. Sing me a song!' and see what would happen." "There's J.Lo having number one movies and albums, and I'm thinking, 'What the f**k! Who is going to find the next Bob Dylan?'"

3 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

He's just jealous of her hair!

3/04/2006 08:56:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL!

Oh yeah.

(by the way I'm watching Transporter 2...)

~grin~

3/04/2006 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Yea, J Lo - she's in my top ten list of "People Who Annoy Me and Ought to Drop Off the Face of the Earth."

3/05/2006 08:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home