Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Kate Moss Back With Pete Doherty!

rcsrcg
I can not F'ing believe it. People, this just goes to show that Kate Moss is in deed a stupid arrogant woman. I wont even go into why I think she's a bad mom but I think I can give one good reason. It seems Kate Moss is taking back Pete Doherty, yep they've been seen on frequent dates , holding hands and Kate has been saying that if he could get it together then she would take him back. I feel so bad that this little girl not only has to live with her mom doing drugs and moms friends, but now she has to have a "father" figure like Pete. ~sigh~ "She's told Doherty he has four weeks to show her he can keep out of trouble and away from drugs. She is worried about being tarnished with unpredictable Pete just when everything is on the right track with her career and daughter." - Yeah whatever once men like that are back "in" they rarely get kicked out, she's just looking for an excuse to let him back in her life. Good luck on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

There goes her daughter. What a selfish selfish woman. She has every opportunity in the world and she wastes HER BABY'S life on this loser.

3/14/2006 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

She is selfish, and I bet her career and life are "clean" right now just because it has to be. Had she not gotten caught, she'd still be the floozy she was. And I bet she'll go back to it again.

3/15/2006 03:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home