Monday, March 13, 2006

*Yawn*

The news is slow folks, S. L. O. W. ~sigh~ And since I have refused to post about Britney Spears and honestly the fact that Paris Hilton was scene coming out of a Plastic Surgery Center, doesn't surprise and/or excite me, well than their is not much to post. Um, where are all the messed up Celebes, divorcing and beating each other? 'Cause I could use a little spousal abuse right now. LOL. Okay that last comment was uncalled for but very funny while typing, in fact I'm STILL giggling. So I am going to scour the web for some FUNNY photos at the very least because I A. Have nothing better to do besides watch my kids and clean my house, oh and go to the bank. & B. I can't leave you bored and tired, no really I can't. It's mean. Okay well anyways, here's a picture of Rachel Weisz and her adorable 7 month pregnant belly. Way to go Rachel...

7 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

Oh, I am so behind on the times. I don't even know if she is a movie or tv person. Off to google...

3/13/2006 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Katie Holmes could learn a thing or two off Rachel, like how to be pregnant and still be styly lol.

3/13/2006 03:31:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Gee, your "A" comment sure makes me feel wanted.

:(

3/13/2006 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

She looked great at the Oscars, I could barely tell she was preggers....

3/13/2006 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Who is that? I have no idea - seriously! Yikes...must pick up some People mags.

3/14/2006 04:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Rachel married? Lucky guy!

3/14/2006 07:38:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

She isn't in fact married actually. She has been upset lately over comments about her living with the father, her boyfriend DARREN ARONOFSKY, out of "wed-lock". However I would like to point out that they are in fact engaged, so they will eventually marry.

3/14/2006 09:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home