Monday, March 06, 2006

Madonna TRULY Is "Special"...

Madonna's daughter Lourdes has said that she was "confused" as to why mommy was kissing another girl and wondered if she was a lesbian. Um, what?! ~sigh~ It seems Lourdes watched Madonna kiss Britney Spears on MTV and was bewildered and confused. Yeah, no kidding. Madonna bewilders us all, it's only natural that her daughter felt that way. So I give you Madonna's explanation and lovely quote to her daughter: "I am the mommy pop star and she is the baby pop star and I am kissing her to pass my energy on to her."
WTF?!
Just admit Madonna that you are a nasty girl and quite lying to your daughter. Spirituality had NOTHING to do with it, only money and publicity.

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hmmm....maybe she should stick to her "my kids don't watch TV" rule, or she needs to set a "No lesbianic or adulterous activity that would be hard to explain to my children" rule, for herself! Seriously, that is how she explained that kiss to her privately schooled smart daughter??? Her daughter probably lost all trust in her mother's ability to tell the truth......
crazy!

3/06/2006 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

"So, little Lourdes, whenever you feel tired or blue, just come over here and let me plant a big wet one on you."


What a great woman. That kabbalah has really done wonders for her morals.

3/06/2006 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Oh, you pillar of morality. Just wait until little Lourdes sees her mommy's SEX book.

3/07/2006 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Then what's the tongue? Is that the portal from which the "energy" flows? Nas.tee! I hope Madonna never passes her Kabbalah energy on to me!

3/08/2006 06:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home