Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mandy Moore, "Orgasms Unlimited".

Mandy Moore appeared on the Conan O'Brien Show and they both discussed the fact that her most recent cover on Cosmo, has her picture and the headline, "Orgasms Unlimited" and while I'm sure Zach Braff is proud of the cover. Mandy explains that it's just an ARTICLE. This is where you guys laugh uproariously over that little number. Oooh the embarrassment.
Cosmo has articles about orgasms? Since when?
mandy-moore-conan-4.25 She sure does look purty though... Here's her story and she's sticking to it:
She explains, “I’m very flattered to be on a magazine cover, but the horrifying part is my parent’s have framed every magazine that I’ve ever been on from the beginning. “So there’s a whole wall dedicated to that and it starts off with me at 14 and ‘Mandy’s favourite colour is pink!’ and now Cosmo and my face and ‘orgasms unlimited.’ “And my dad has to take it to the framer’s to get it framed. It has nothing to do with me - it’s just an article (that appears in the magazine)!”

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cosmo has some nifty articles. ;)

I like Mandy, she seems genuinely sweet. But, this is funny; especially since her parents frame all her mag. covers. It's funny in a "Murphy's Law" kind of way.

4/27/2006 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

I'm really diggin' the dark hair on her, I must say. And the red dress, too.... red suits her now that she has dark hair.

4/27/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I think she needs to frame the magazine herself and give it to Zach as a gift. The article just might cum true that night ;)

4/27/2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LMAO @ Kimmy

4/27/2006 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

WTF is she wearing?

4/27/2006 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL until you pointed it out, I hadn't noticed the awful dress. Thanks Idle.

4/27/2006 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger Mooselet said...

Look at her blushing... that's so cute!

4/27/2006 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger ChrisinMB said...

I like her. Still has a sort of innocence rarely seen anymore in other actresses of her age.

4/27/2006 07:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home