Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Who Thinks Pink Is Getting HIGH?

So I saw these photos yesterday but I couldn't be for sure of what was going on. So I pose you this question. Do you think in the first photo that is Pink doing what's called a "bump" which is a thin line of coke? Or is she merely praying for more booze at "The Dragon Fly" club? pink_dragonfly3 pink_dragonfly6 pink_dragon_fly1 I think we ALL KNOW Pink likes to get high, but I'm not sure if that IS what she's doing here. However I'm going to go ahead and vote YES.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Uh, yep. She's doing it out of her ring. Fo sho.

4/26/2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

I wouldn't be surprised...

But maybe she's just resting her chin on her hand. I do that all the time.

4/26/2006 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh yeah.
She is ha-high.

4/26/2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

At first I thought she was crying and was wipin' the snot... just to give her the benefit of the doubt. But, no. She's snortin' more than the snot.

4/27/2006 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home