Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sarah Jessica Parker Looking Beautiful, The Jolie-Pitts Sitting Lovely, & Jake Gyllenhaal Shaved.

Well I decided instead of posting a crap load of one or two photos, I would just put them into one large post. So I give you Sarah Jessica Parker attending Rent's 10th year anniversary, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie enjoying a day at the beach, Jake shaved and other misc. photos. brad-angelina-ok-magazine This is a rather lovely photo. Mandy Moore Mandy Moore out and about shopping in a lovely white coat. I'd look fat in it but it's super cute. 57396205CA010_Ask_the_Dust_ Salma Hayek attending a premier looking less then her best. She's so gorgeous and that dress doesn't do her any favors. Oh and those shoes look like they came from Payless. You can do better Salma. 38325_d3 Dita Von Teese looking hot and sexy. She's a hit and miss kind of girl, however this is a hit. 57397152BB057_rent Sarah Jessica looking beautiful. Well, mostly. jake-gyllenhaal-no-beard02 Jake finally shaved the beard off. So for you girls that like a man shaven, I give you Jake in all his smooth like glory.

7 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

hmm, why is SJP wearing her nightgown and robe outside??

4/25/2006 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

That Sahara has just the sweetest little face!!
Mandy Moore looks adorable in just about anything.
Salma, honey, try a dress with a waist next time.
Dita Von Teese? Yeah, I'll admit to a little twisted girl love there.
I actually like S.J., but not this outfit.
Ah, Jakie-pooh is cute. Which ever team he may bat for.

4/25/2006 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Mandy Moore always looks hot. Kiki Dunst could take a page or two out of her book.

4/25/2006 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger Bea said...

katherine-you beat me to it, lol I was wondering the very same thing about SJP!

4/25/2006 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Totally agree about Salma's dress. Yuck! She would have looked better in Sarah's dress.

4/25/2006 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

I agree about Salma's dress, but I have to say that I think her face is so much more beautiful when she's wearing a little weight.

4/25/2006 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

Yep, Sara looks good, if you can overlook the fact she looks like a horse....neigh, I did not say that....

Thank you for Jake, shaven or unshaven, but preferably with clothes off...did I say that out loud?

4/25/2006 09:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home