Monday, May 22, 2006

Dog The Bounty Hunter

I myself have only watched this show once but I know a couple of people that love it, so for you guys I bring some sad news. Dog and Beth were due to marry on Saturday, however a terrible tragedy occurred. Dog's 23 year old daughter was killed in a car accident. After much discussion Dog , Beth and the rest of the family agreed to "celebrate" the life of Barbara Katy Chapman by going through with the wedding. A&E issues this statement: "They all decided unanimously they should celebrate the wedding and her life." --------More Here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Wow. That's pretty heavy.

5/22/2006 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

thats soooo sad!

5/22/2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

That is sad... but who are we talking about? Why have I not heard of this Dog?

5/22/2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. He's on A & E, he's a bounty hunter and he has a reality show.

5/22/2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Very sad.

First of all, I am SHOCKED that Linsey hasn't heard of him...and second, is he for reals with that hair? I mean COME ON! The bad guys will see him coming a mile away.

5/22/2006 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

I am so sorry for them and their hair. No seriously, I am sorry that they lost their daughter especially on their wedding day. Sympathies to Dog and his family.

5/22/2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Man. I was all prepared to pounce on on that picture... how sad. I think it's a great idea to celebrate and honor her life like that!

5/22/2006 07:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home