Friday, May 19, 2006

It's My First Time So Be Gentle...

I'm going to TRY to start linking other interesting gossip news that I'm to lazy to post and I guess we will see how it goes. Let me know if you guys like it. Angelina Jolie may be ready to blow and by blow I mean have a baby. PopSugar Heather Graham strapped down and begging. Ha-Ha Only kidding. HollywoodTuna Britney Spears Say F@$K Off On Her site. I'm Not Obsessed! America's Got Talent but the judges don't. Faded Youth You Want some Jake Gyllenhaal ? Well Go Get Him. Just Jared

6 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Did Hasslehoff once nurse a baby or something?

5/19/2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Freaken Britney. Why is she the one I click on? Dammit!

You always leave the best comments. :) I think you should visit or move to Western NY, so we could hang out and drink Canadian beer. :)

5/19/2006 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. I'd love to Lisa. ANY time your near Cali you let me know and we will get together. Same goes if I'm in NY okay? :0)


So your saying I give good comment? Well let me tell you, it's ALL in the technique...

5/19/2006 06:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virenda-you go with those links, girl!!! best celeb blog in town!!! and geez, that pic of Britney in that outift with the thong is just horrendous but truly amusing..

5/20/2006 06:12:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

I miss your comments Vi, they're terribly funny! But I understand the need to do just links.

5/20/2006 01:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All in the technique, eh? Bwahaha!! :)

5/21/2006 03:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home