Sunday, May 21, 2006

W-T-H?

Well I'm not sure why Bruce Willis thought an all red suit was going to look good but somehow he still has 'super' hot Petra Nemcova standing next to him. Does anyone else have the "Pimp Juice" song running through their head? No? Um, good...
Two of the oddest people, Mariah Carey and Karl "corpse" Lagerfeld. That man scares me and I'm afraid if Mariah leans to hard on him his arm might fall off. Oh and isn't it great how unimpressed Karl looks? I mean you'd think Mariah smelled the way he looks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

Yikes, and to turn up the creep-o-meter, is that a black glove on his left hand??

5/21/2006 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Bea said...

I'm not sure what Bruno was thinking when he purchased that ensemble, perhaps he wasn't???

I think Lagerfeld is out diva-ing Mimi and it's a hoot.

5/21/2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

I love MiMi but her little poses really irk me.

Also, that comment about Karl's arm nearly made me choke....hilar!

5/23/2006 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home