Monday, June 12, 2006

All Old Hollywood, All Week, All Men

Thanks to Erich I decided to just do a small post every day for seven days about Old Hollywood stars and the movies we loved. I will post once a day with two pictures and a few facts about them. If your down for it tell me your favorite movie.
It's now my pleasure to introduce you to one of my ALL TIME favorites, Mr. Tony Randall.
  • Mr. Randall was born Feburary 26th 1920 and died May 17th 2004 from pneumonia.
  • I grew up watching Pillow Talk, Lover Come Back, and Send Me No Flowers but most will remember him from the show "The Odd Couple".
  • Another bit of trivia is that he appeared (record) 70 times on the Late Show With David Letterman.
  • Please visit IMDB for some really great facts and movies with this man.
Tell me that Paul Finch (Eddie Kaye Thomas) from American Pie doesn't look a bit like Mr. Randall...?...

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri M. said...

Awww... I love those movies and he was so great!

And I agree, Finchie does look like Tony Randall. Only maybe a little, um, kinkier. ;-)

6/12/2006 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

i too LOVE the odd couple. welcome back virenda :) we missed you!!

6/12/2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Thanks Emily. :0)

6/12/2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home