Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bruce Willis Attacks Photographer...

So here's the latest rumor involving Bruce Willis and his animosity for the paparazzi. I'd call him hot tempered so I'm not surprised if it's true. You can also view the police report that Anthony (photographer) filed. TMZ spoke with Anthony Goodrich after he filed the police report. "Basically he smashed my camera into my face ... for no reason at all," Goodrich said. "All I was doing was taking his picture. I didn't say one word. I didn't get in his way."---TMZ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry but you deserved it, he does have a private life so leave him alone to get on with it, how would you like a camera stuck in your face all the time.moron

2/18/2009 09:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home