Monday, July 03, 2006

Pussycat Dolls Do Blender Magazine

And when I say DO, I mean they had sex with the editors and photographers to get in the magazine. These girls, and I use the term loosely cause I'm pretty sure they are all men, have no talent and they remind me of the Spice Girls only scarier. Which you know is scary.
' Those geniuses over at Blender are so witty. Pussy Galore? Yeah that's original. This is a pretty good photo shoot considering most of the time they look like trannies.

5 Comments:

Blogger sheri said...

Would anybody even recognize a single one of them if they saw them walking down the street?

7/03/2006 11:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Loved you commentary on this , Virenda! They are a bunch of manly Hos!! I agree!

7/03/2006 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I bet their combined IQs barely hit a hundred. Talentless and fugly too.

7/03/2006 06:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha i would like to see what you think good lookin is then! pls these girls are sum of the best lookin things in the business!

12/31/2007 10:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how suprising ur all girls commenting on them! they r all stunnas! nd ther voices r mazin 2! Leave em alone fat cows!!

1/05/2008 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home