Thursday, December 29, 2005

Um, Mariah, What the _____?

Okay is anyone else confused?! What in the hell is she wearing? Yes I know she has a better "pop" voice than many but talent doesn't excuse this outfit. I want to know why she thinks the "Hi I'm 8 and aren't I cute with big fluffy Princess Leia things on my head and hideous Chewbacca like boots?", is cute. I mean really!!! She could be a beautiful woman (not girl) if she would only dress her age and weight. I am not one of those people that think everyone should wear a size 2 or 6 but I do believe in dressing appropriately. Mariah is NOT 18 anymore nor a size 4 so STOP wearing size 4 jeans and bare midriff shirts and do something NEW with the hair already!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/11/2006 07:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home