Friday, January 13, 2006

It's Just Me Ya'll

Okay well I have a ton of stuff to do today, I have to go get my nails done (1st time in like forever), I have to get a spray tan (always want to hyperventilate and maybe pee on myself), and try to find something cute to wear for tonight. I'm a little nervous 'cause I feel like a dog today and no not one of those cute ones either. Ugh! I'm excited, kinda... Okay in other more boring but good for me news, I made it to the gym last night even though I REALLY didn't want to go, and then, THEN I got up the nerve to take the cycling class. OH MY GOD, it was soo hard, I was cursing and near to tears, but I have to say the guy that was teaching the class motivated me beyond belief, he's awesome! When I left the gym on a gurney I really thought to myself, "I am never doing this again!", but now, well now I feel so proud of myself and I did sweat a lot, so maybe. I will be out tonight and have a few things to do tomorrow so I probably won't get the chance to post anything until Monday. So I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and enjoys life to the fullest. I decided 'cause I love you guys to post some pics of my favorite actors and maybe I will throw the guys a bone and post a picture or two of some of my favorite actresses. Later ya'll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

Well done you, with the going to the gym thing. I'm pleasantly sore today from working out with weights, too. :)

And, thanks for the pictures of Matthew, he is my absolute favorite.

1/13/2006 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Matt, how do I love thee!

1/13/2006 06:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home