Thursday, January 05, 2006

Matthew McConaughey at Rose Bowl

I have no other reason to post this pic except that fact that Matthew looks so cute, lol, rooting for his Texas team alumni and as I am sure you all know, Texas won 41 to 38 with a drop kick, field goal that apparently hasn't been done since 1940's or something like that. I tried my hardest to find the fact tip for it but well it's sports and I got bored real fast with reading it, :-) but hey enjoy the pic of Matthew or Matt as my friend Lena likes to call him... p.s. This photos for you Lena, you know you wish you were the big black football player next to him...(wink)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

YEEE...AAH!

1/05/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

He is the hottest thang evah. I love him too. ;)

1/05/2006 06:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home