Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ashlee Simpson's Elle Cover

She is not so pretty that is for sure. I'm not sure why her hair always looks like a birds nest, or why she is so opposed to a good cut, but her hair is holding her back from being attractive. No really think about it, there are a lot of girls that are only mildly attractive but with the right clothes & hair they fool people. Oh no, did you all hear her new song L.OV.E?! Yeah it's sad, it sucks so badly I want to smack her and tell her to NEVER sing again. Hasn't she learned anything?! I would love to know what would happen, had she ever tried out for American Idol. What do you think Simon would say?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I never really thought about it (I'm so proud! A shallow thought I avoided! LOL) but you're right! Her hair is holding her back! ALl this time I thought it was her nose. But, if you imagine her with, say, her sister's hair, suddenly she's cute. I bet she would kill herself if one more person told her that. ...Oh, that's right. "Shadow" wasn't about Jessica. Suuuure.

2/02/2006 11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home