Sunday, February 26, 2006

Good Bye Don Knotts!

This makes me sad. I may start crying and my words may not make sense. It seems "our" dear friend Mr. Knotts passed away. I remember him most from The Incredible Mr. Limpet, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, and The Reluctant Astronaut. ~sigh~ You all probably better remember him from The Andy Griffith Show or Three's Company. He died Friday from pulmonary and respiratory complications. I will update when I have any more information. If you all would like to check out his film credits try visiting IMDb

7 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Don Knotts rocked... He was SO funny and wonerful. He is the OG of physical comedy.

I'm going on a renting spree, and pick up his movies.

~sigh~

2/26/2006 06:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, he will be missed. He always made me smile and laugh.

I've never seen "The Incredible Mr. Limpet". I'll have to go on a renting spree too.

2/26/2006 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jess Riley said...

I loved Don Knotts. I still remember the first time I saw The Incredible Mr. Limpet. Oh, and Mr. Furley!!!! Those faces were priceless.

2/26/2006 08:57:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

He and John Ritter were my sunshine growing up. This makes me so sad. And old...

2/26/2006 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

I'm really sad... but he'll live forever in b&w as Barney Fife. What an awesome man!

2/27/2006 05:22:00 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

I read this in another blog.. I believe the first time i ever remember seeing Don Knotts is when he played the nervous man on the steve allen show.. umm that would be before you were born i'm sure lol.

I did have the pleasure of meeting him twice when i lived in california at autograph shows. He was a very nice man.

2/27/2006 05:58:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

WHAT?!?! Don Knotts died? The Incredible Mr. Limpet ruled my face. Why are all the great legends leaving us? :o(

PS I'm so glad that all of you hot California bitches are stopping by my blog. Makes me homesick! You all rawk.

2/27/2006 06:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home