Monday, February 27, 2006

Matthew McConaughey Doesn't Like Sarah Jessica?

Yeah well who does? Matt was doing an interview for Failure to Launch his new movie starring himself and SJP (aka, horse face) and the rumor is going around that these two clashed. If you can't get along with Matt than ya need to go, K'?! Blurbs Love Matt! Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker were onscreen sweeties in “Failure To Launch,” but a source says the warm feelings didn’t extend offscreen. “Matthew gets along with pretty much everyone, but he basically couldn’t bear Sarah,” the insider claims. In fact, McConaughey was rather hard pressed when asked to comment publicly on Parker. When asked recently by Oprah Winfrey to sum up various co-stars, the best thing he came up with for Parker was “Great comedic timing.” He then added: “Very peculiar, too. Man, she’s a very interesting woman. Yeah.”
You know you want me Matt, just stop fighting it. This cat and mouse game is getting old!

8 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

Matt! Whoa, what a hunk! (Do they still say that?) At any rate, I have always thought he was cute. Now that I saw him in that shirt, he is really on my list of pretend boyfriends. *sigh*

2/27/2006 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Move over Vi because Matt is mine.
;)
I totally think SJP has a horse face! I've never understood what all the fuss was about with her.
Whatever. This just proves even more that Matt and I would get along swimmingly.

2/27/2006 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger WendyWings said...

Matt can leave his bongos under your bed anytime huh LOL

2/27/2006 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

i'm gonna have to arm wrestle ya'll for him. I know the chef would let me have him, just once.

2/28/2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I think the Chef would understand.

I mean it's Matt, how could you say no?....?!

2/28/2006 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

It's like he's lookin' right at me. Oh, he's sexy. And that southern swang. Mmm Mmm Good!

2/28/2006 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

C'mon....how hard is it to get along with Mathew? Just start a bonfire, get naked, and play some bongo's....I'm all over that!

3/01/2006 08:02:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Is it wrong that I just saved all these Matt pics to my desktop just to have him close? I'm tired of scrolling to the bottom of your site every 10 mins. ;)

3/01/2006 09:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home