Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar's, What Were They Thinking?!

I present to you a What Were They Thinking post and hope that if you see any other badly dressed stars you email me IMMEDIATELY and we will tear them to shreds accordingly. ~wink~
o5
It's all about that nasty hair and the dress I could buy at Mervyn's. Don't forget about the fugly shoes!
o2
Simply because her face scares me and I'm still waiting for the stitches to pop off and reveal an alien.
o4
Um, is she STILL crazy?! What's up with the pom-pom capris? Does she now she's on the red carpet?! ~sigh~
oscar5
This one is iffy. I'm not to sure about the color, although the more I look at it the more I don't want to wretch. So that can only be a good thing. (Top to bottom: Helena Bonham Carter, Joan Rivers, Lauren Hutton, and Michelle Williams)

8 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Crazy! It's the freakin Oscars! I have to agree with you on Michelle's dress.....if you dipped it in some RIT dye and and ripped off the fugly neckline fringe....it would be nice!

3/06/2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good Lord. I thought that was Farrah Fawcett, not Lauren Hutton! ROFL. Rough.

3/06/2006 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overall, I dislike the color of Michelle Williams' dress; however, it works for her! I thought her face looked beautiful. The color compliments her for some reason.

3/06/2006 12:16:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

I *still* don't like Michelle Williams' dress.... Blech!

3/06/2006 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I *hated* Michelle Williams' dress. Also thought that Jamie Foxx looked fug with that blinding shirt, and Morgan Freeman showed up with out a tie. Sandra Bullock and Maggie Gyllenhaal both showed up with dresses with pockets (pockets?!?!) and Nicole Kidman looked gross in her dress. Note to Nicole: transparent is not a good look for you.

3/06/2006 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

For Helena, its always the shoes that ruin it for her. Or maybe its the face? Hmm.

I think Michelle looks hot. But, I think she's sucking it out of Heath. What happened??

3/07/2006 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd love to see Joan Rivers' expression when she sees her picture and finds she had lipstick all over her teeth. :) She oughta be incarcerated for life by the Fashion Police for that.

3/07/2006 12:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Michelle looks positively radiant. The dress may look a bit like Scarlet O'hara's summer curtains, but somehow ... it works for Michelle.

As for the others ... "Blech!"

3/07/2006 08:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home