Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Robin Williams To Care For Christopher & Dana Reeve's Son.

will_reeve74
Wow! I was wondering who would take care of the young boy and it seems Robin a close friend of Christopher has stepped up to the plate and is fulfilling a promise made in 95'. Way to go Robin Williams and I truly hope that he can do a good job and the boy can try to find some happiness. A friend of the Reeves' said: "He has already been making good on a promise he made to Chris in 1995."

"They were closer than brothers and Robin swore then and there that he would look after Dana and Will after Chris was gone."

"Both of them knew Chris might not last long but neither of them could possibly have imagined the tragedy that would befall Dana so soon after Chris's own death."

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that last night, but I didn't see this nice pic of all of them anywhere! It makes me so happy he'll be with a family that appears to be intact...I believe Chris and Robin had been friends since college.

3/14/2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

That's awesome. I just totally forgave him for making Patch Adams.

3/14/2006 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL @ BP.

Patch Adams, don't remind me. ~sigh~

3/14/2006 01:00:00 PM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

That is good news.
I can't they are both gone:(

3/14/2006 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Gosh.

I want to be happy about this....

But, was Robin really that big of a part of this boy's life? I don't know why - but this makes me sad. I was imagining he was living with like and aunt & uncle with cousins that were like siblings, you know?

Robin Williams is amazing. Just totally amazing. A little manic, but...

3/14/2006 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Wow. I knew that RW was a very close friend, but this is above and beyond...

3/14/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

It's just so sad! :(

3/15/2006 03:43:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

OMG I'm really glad he's making good on his promise. That's so sweet!

3/15/2006 06:52:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

This just makes me so sad. I can't imagine losing both parents... and having no one. Just so sad. I'm glad Robin stepped up to the plate.

3/15/2006 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home