Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Video Clip Of Tara Reid Lost & Drunk...

This is a video of Tara Reid trying to find her car and it appears she's a little drunk after having a few drinks with friends at a local cafe. Okay let's be honest people she is ALWAYS drunk so this isn't news but it does show how the paparazzi can be morons and how excited they get when a celebrity is near by and doing ANYTHING remotely interesting. Bunch of flipping hyenas, but it is slightly entertaining. (~sigh~ Can someone do something interesting already?... Hmmmm... I hear Nicole Kidman might be pregnant...) Check it out, I drive these brothers crazy, I do it on the daily....

5 Comments:

Blogger Chic Mommy said...

she is just a pathetic drunken ho! If she wasn't famous and paparazzi weren't always trailing her, some creep would have probably taken advatage of her drunkeness already.

3/14/2006 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

oh and those lyrics on the bottom, I know that song!! And you know I never knew the words were "I do it on the daily". My son sings it like "I drive these brothers crazy, looking at my daisy". Glad to find out the real lyrics are much tamer!

3/14/2006 03:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the audio,"She's drunk, she's drunk, she's drunk AD NASEUM!" Dude. Chill.

3/14/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

Me too teri,
It made it seem like he was the drunk one:-P

3/14/2006 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

She's a waste of fresh air and functioning organs!

3/15/2006 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home