Monday, May 08, 2006

All Right Stop Collaborate And Listen

Listen posting these pics of Cindy Crawford's face was NOT to embarrass or point out that she's NOT that beautiful. 'Cause hey for being 40 she's looking good (better than most 20 yr olds) . My point is to show you that the girl is LOVING her botox. No white girl at that age doesn't have crows feet unless she's made botox her best-friend. Okay point over. Now go take a gander...
I want one of whatever she had... "Something grabs a hold of me tightly Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly Will it ever stop yo I don't know Turn off the lights and I'll glow"

5 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Vi - I only hope that you recited those lyrics from a google search and not from your extensive Vanilla Ice knowledge.

Yeah - shiny forehead = botox. Unless you're me, then it just equals PMS.

5/08/2006 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

She is smiling and has NO laugh lines. None.
Damn.
I would like a side of botox. Right.Now.

5/08/2006 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

She's had a brow lift too. Look how high those eyebrows are.

5/08/2006 04:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know... I think she's looking a little masculine. They are very strange pictures.

5/08/2006 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Um, what's up with her neck in the first pic??

5/08/2006 04:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home