Thursday, June 15, 2006

Poll Winner-Kevin Federline

So I asked the question, "Who's Going to Be 'Off The Radar' 5 Years From Now?" and y'all answered with a resounding, "K. Fed!" Now whether that be plain wishing or old fashion guessing he's the winner of the poll. With Tara Reid making a close second. I'm guessing that K. Fed will be close to gone by next year.
So with all the rumors going around about who's next to get pregnant I thought I'd take advantage of that and see what you guys think. The new poll is up and will continue to stay up for the next 4 weeks. Who knows maybe someone will even announce a pregnancy before then...?...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

I am sorry, but that guy is NASTY!

6/15/2006 07:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home