Monday, July 03, 2006

Heather Mills To Settle For 18 Million. . .

Heather is said to be to upset to go to court for the reported 368 million she could possible get. Instead she is rumored to simply settle for the "paltry" amount of 18 million. Want more information? Go HERE. Personally I think there is some DIRT on Heather that she wishes to leave in the dark. Hence settling for the 18 million. Don't listen to me though, I'm just a bitter, mean and cynical person. Well sort of. I still hold out hope that someone is going to mail me a million bucks for just being the great person I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I think I could settle for 18 million.

7/03/2006 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger LA said...

Me, too, prunella!

7/03/2006 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home