Monday, February 13, 2006

Britney Spears Is Going To Mardi Gras

Ahh well whatever, don't really care where Brit goes as long as it's not to my city I'm A- O- K. :0) I feel badly about the people who are still struggling in Lousianna and I doubt very much that those people are excited but I'm sure someone in Kansas really wants to know what is going on in Brit's life, so here ya go.

It’s party time in New Orleans for the Louisiana native. Britney Said:

“I am honored to be a part of the Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans this year,” Spears said in a statement Monday. “It is so important for this amazing city to continue its annual traditions and I am really looking forward to being involved.”

The 24-year-old pop star will appear on ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Feb. 28 (7 a.m EST), when the morning show reports live from New Orleans. ABC announced that Spears will bring “surprises for a group of very deserving young residents.”

The Mardi Gras parade season will run from Feb. 18-28; Fat Tuesday, or Mardi Gras Day, is Feb. 28.

Spears grew up in Kentwood, and has participated in fundraisers for victims of Hurricane Katrina.

The singer also will guest star April 13 on NBC’s “Will & Grace.”

7 Comments:

Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Who is the girl on our far right?

2/13/2006 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, Tige DON'T get excited. That girl is mearly a friend of Brtineys, she is name-less as far as I know.

2/13/2006 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

And because Brit is from LA it gives her the right to suck publicity from a tragic event.
Got it.
She is a piece.

2/13/2006 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

I bought the same "shirt" that Britney Spears is wearing from Victoria Secret.
I thought it was a night gown.
I better wear it tomorrow,should I?

2/13/2006 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Oh Leilouta you definitely have to wear it tomorrow with your high heels and socks, preferably the red ones. :0)

Isn't she though, Kelly? I was and still am disgusted, than again Britney generally disgusts me.

2/13/2006 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

Okay, that outfit has got to go. That's something you'd where in a bedroom. She's classless!

2/14/2006 07:30:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I completely agree mama b ;0)

2/14/2006 09:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home