Monday, February 13, 2006

Jordan Is A Whore

Here in the U.S you may or may not have heard of Jordan, she is the U.K's equivalent of Pamela Anderson only to me she is MUCH more whore-ish. She just came out with her second book and it's selling like hot cakes, or um~ condoms, or cake condoms, whatevah! Anyways the best part is her quote... (read below)
That is class
"Look at my boobies!"
When asked about where her inspiration for writing comes, she had this to say: "I don't read books, so there's nothing I can compare it to." When asked again if she's never ever read a book, her pr rep quickly responded: "She didn't say that. She said she doesn't read books." Oh yeah, okay, I can totally see why she would be a great writer, and I know after a quote like that and the way she acts I'm gonna run out to B&N to buy it. ~sigh~ The world is full of stupid people... P.s. I gave you an old picture and a new one just so you could get acquainted with Jordan and all her beauty. ~LOL~ Ahhh, I crack myself up.

10 Comments:

Blogger Sir Christopher said...

I'm looking, but we knew that.

2/13/2006 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger Leilouta said...

This is so funny!
Where do you get all those pictures from? And aren't you supposed to enjoy your granmother's company today? Do you share this blog with her? If you do, I am sure she can give you great ideas.
I like your blog, and I think you can make money doing this stuff.
You should try.

2/13/2006 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, Tige you R a perv. ~sigh~ Did you notice the one where she is pregnant?!


I'm glad that you like it leilouta, I need at least 1 person that digs my site. If I could make money doing this, well I would be the happiest clam around. ;0)

2/13/2006 04:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any woman that would dress like this when she is pregnant has a screw loose. Can you imagine how people would react that lived like 100 years ago to seeing a woman looking like that?

2/13/2006 04:37:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL my2cents you are so right!

Heck think about what women in the 30's would think, or even the 50's.

She would have been stoned or locked away a 100 years ago.

2/13/2006 04:59:00 PM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Oh Lord.... She just puts the T[its] in Tacky....

2/13/2006 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Can't wait for that day that those two life forms, that have taken residence on her chest, pop!

2/13/2006 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

I like how her PR rep really cleared things up with "She didn't say she doesn't read books. She said she doesn't read books." Ah. Okay.

2/13/2006 08:22:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

They are so enormous I am seriously waiting for one of em to explode and deflate, which reminds me anyone see the episode of SpongeBob?

Ahhh, can you tell I have kids yet???


She really is BEYOND tacky at this point, she gives trailer trash a bad name...

2/13/2006 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

That hurt.

2/14/2006 07:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home