Monday, February 13, 2006

Val Kilmer Is Fugly & Still Manages To Get Some!

Ahh... It seems to be my duty to nauseate you this morning. Since I'm not one to shirk my duties I give you Val Kilmer getting it on with Winona Ryder. Could these two be any nastier??! ~sigh~ Oh and because I know you are SO interested this pictures were taken in November at the Sunset Plaza in West Hollywood.
val_rides_ryder4_thumb
" Oh BLEEP. not again!, ~chuckle~"
val_rides_ryder3_thumb
val_rides_ryder2_thumb
"Oh I vomited a little in my mouth... ~ha-ha-ha~"
val_rides_ryder1_thumb
Love isn't it grand, isn't it beautiful in all it's glory?!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I think I just puked a little.
btw: Are these two an item? Because if they are.... I had no clue.

2/13/2006 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Nope, just "hooking" up, ewwww!!!

They made me vomit. ewwwww....

2/13/2006 04:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good god, I just saw pics of him with his tongue down Paris' throat too! Who hasn't he done? Besides us, that is ;)

2/13/2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL @ layla...

Oh my he sure has got around. He used to be so hot and now he's disgusting, ~sigh~ what has happened to him?!

2/13/2006 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He WAS hot! In fact, I recently saw a Val Kilmer look-a-like at Victoria Gardens (the past, hot Val Kilmer, that is)...and I kept staring at the poor guy all throughout dinner. My husband finally turned around, like "what are you looking at?" To which I said, wow doesn't he look like Iceman?
Oops...got caught.

2/13/2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Um, yeah in The Saint he was fantastic. ~sigh~

Now all the new photos are scary and the ones of him getting dirty with those girls, well that is even scarier...

2/13/2006 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home