Monday, February 13, 2006

Meryl Streep & Lindsay Lohan, Premiere

Last night in Berlin was the World Premiere of Robert Altman's A Prairie Home companion starring Lindsay Lohan, Meryl Streep, Woody Harrelson, Lily Tomlin.
" Oh how in the hell did my career come to this?! Who is this slut again?!"
"I am soo cute..."
"Okay Meryl Baby your an Oscar award winning actress, just pretend to have a good time and maybe the will believe me. ~sigh~ Where in the hell is the alcohol? And will someone get this guy away from me! Why is he touching me??!!!"
np56aq
"Why does this guy smell like marijuna?! Will someone Please tell me who this girl is?!" I think maybe Meryl looks a little confused as to why an actress of her caliber and stature is around these two losers. ~sigh~ I feel kind of bad for her, hopefully someone will rescue her soon and give her a drink.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Alright.
Lohan absolutely should NOT pucker up like that for the camera.
Di.Sgust.Ing.

2/13/2006 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I know it IS nasty, only she generally brings out that feeling with or without pursed lips.

2/13/2006 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Mommy said...

You are hilarious! I love this post. It's funny looking at Lohan trying to play dress up with REAL movie stars.

2/13/2006 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home