Sunday, February 12, 2006

X-Men, Take A Stand May 26th

I am so FREAKING excited. I know, I know, I'm a big nerd but I can't help it. I loved this cartoon when I was little and ran around pretending to be storm for years, okay fine, I still do it, whatever! ~sigh~ Okay, so when the first one came out I was excited and it LIVED up to the hype and the second ROCKED and now I'm salivating over the release of the third installment to the X-Men series. I'm like a giddy school girl awaiting her period, well you know something like that, only NOT involving blood, or pads, or bloody pads. LOL, I know I just made some of you weak. Oh and cosidering the fact that most people who will search for X-Men are admitedly nerdy I probably just made a few of em faint or barf or you know barf AND faint. I love my job... Enjoy the pictures, I know I did!!! Oh well I guess SHE is alive and getting busy with Wolverine. Remember Colussus (Daniel Cudmore), from the second movie?! Shadowcat (EllenPage) Juggernaut (Vinnie Jones) , Callisto (Dania Ramirez), &Stacy X (Omahyra)

6 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

I'm sorry. Daniel Cudmore? Who is this? "Cud" he be "More" fine???

Get it? Huh? Do ya? ;)

2/13/2006 12:21:00 AM  
Blogger Lena said...

Also, can you please stop being Storm at the park? It's scaring our kids what with all that running and jumping you do.

2/13/2006 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, hmmm... I guess I could save the Storm-iness for my home

Um, have no idea who Daniel is but if you watch X-Men two you catch a scene with him in just boxers shorts, ~sigh~

2/13/2006 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Richmond said...

Ooooh! I am soooo excited for X3 too!

2/13/2006 05:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, me too on the excitement factor! I can hardly wait. Whoda thunk it? (grin) Hmmm, I betcha we won't get it here in the midwest until like, June.

I'll have to get the DVD too, when it's released, dontcha know.

2/13/2006 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Yeah Richmond, I found another "cool" girly nerd like me!

2/13/2006 10:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home