Thursday, February 02, 2006

Come On And Celebrate With Me!

So I can not believe that I started this blog 7 weeks ago, it really feels more like 2 weeks. Can I just say I'm a blogging addict, I now go around saying, "I'm totally gonna blog this...", heck I've started buying "blogging" t-shirts by the crap load. I have problems and I need a blogging AA group, I think intervention would be appropriate. Only problem, everyone I now know blogs. ~sigh~ So the point of this post was to celebrate almost 2 months of blogging, I have changed and would like to thank all the 3 people that consitently come to my blog. You guys love me, or at least you kinda like me and visit me 'cause you've already checked out all the good blogs, but hey I'll take what I can get. ;0) I would like to update you all and tell you that my love for blogging has spread to being more "official", I am begging my hubby's friend to build me a site, and I'm investing (that means spend a lot) in a new laptop. So I'm excited and if I'm excited I think it only fair that you too should be excited. So if there is anything I could improve on, you know besides never writing anything again, please let me know and I'll look into it. Not much else going on. I am planning on going out with Lena from Cheeky Lotus Friday night, which should be fun, 'cause any time with Lena is fun time, or anytime with Lena and liquor is fun time. You choose. It's tax return season, for some it means tears, others joy. I'm in the joyful group, not hardcore joy, but a little grinning joy. Thanks to tax season I am now going to buy a ton of shoes and put them in boxes and fondly stroke them while I quietly sit alone in my closet. ~sigh~ I can't wait. Okay peace ya'll and have a nice Thursday, just remember Friday is only a day away. The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow they're will be DRINKING! Tomorrow, Tomorrow, It's only A DAY A W A Y !!! P.s. What was up with Lost last night, do they always do re-runs on a new show in the middle of the season?! I have never been so pissed and disappointed than I was last night. ~sniff~ What do I have to look forward to now?! Whatttt?!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! And wow! Only seven weeks ... why, you write like a pro. :D

2/02/2006 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Oh lol don't lie! :0) Thanks Stacy and yes only 7 weeks, but it's like a marriage. One day it feels like years the next like it was just yesterday.

2/02/2006 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give
a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Thanks!

Also visit my web blog; how to grow taller

6/18/2014 04:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home