Thursday, February 02, 2006

Joaquin Phoenix's Accident Pictures!

Yes, I got them and I'm happy and slightly disturbed. He could have been seriously hurt if he wasn't driving that metal tank thing. The arrow shows you Joaquin's back, and if it's not him... Don't tell me. I just want to believe. Feel free to click and enlarge pics, I would make them bigger on my site, but my site sucks and big pics mess everything up. So, until I can coerce someone into building me the best site ever, I have to make due. Yes you can feel sorry for me, thanks...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, the second I heard about this on the radio I thought, "Oh my gosh! I hope Virenda doesn't get too freaked out when she hears the news."

Glad to see that you are handling this so well. :P

2/02/2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, I'm glad you think about me ~sniff~sniff~

I read in on another site, but it mentioned right away that he wasn't hurt. So I'm happy...

:0)
By the way I love your trivia game, it's fun, hard and fun. Just the way I like it.

okay as a side note, a little dirty as well, my word verification code is BIG, ahh humor....

2/02/2006 01:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home