Friday, December 30, 2005

The Polish Invasion

Morning everyone. Today I went in search of a quote by a woman. Let me tell you its not easy to find something funny, that's written by a woman. I did find this quick quote which I thought was funny and a little dirty, just the way I like it. We get are quote today from Bette Midler, "I married a German. Every night I dress up as Poland and he invades me." I tried searching for different quotes but I really wanted one to be funny, and by a woman. If anyone has a favorite quote let me know and I will be sure to post it. So my husband called the car rental company to let them know how upsetting it was that they "forgot" to call or drop the key off. Apparently the guy I was talking to misunderstood and thought we were going to pick it up. Which makes sense since I had to give him directions to my house 4 TIMES! I can also see how it would be confusing when I told him that we had no way of going to pick it up because ummm we lost the rental car key, hence no way to drive. Yeah.. You can say I was pretty mad as I jumped out of bed screaming, "He's lying. Damn him and the crap car company. All of you are liars!" which needless to say made my husband a little upset. He covered nicely by gritting his teeth and telling the people on the other end of the phone not to worry, "my wife is just crazy". That is one thing about my husband he REALLY cares what other people think. I on the other hand go through fazes. I care what other people think, I can admit that, but if I am mad, upset, irritated, or tired than all consideration goes out the window. Since I was all those things I really felt the need to yell over the phone that those people are liars (which they ARE). I am babysitting my 1 yr old niece and my 2 nephews today. Which counting my kids makes 6 , which in turn means LOTS OF FUN! I have a two year old that gets very jealous and a 4 year old that is WAY to sensitive. My niece learned how to walk last night at my house. I was sooo ecstatic and I felt very guilty. My sister-in-law works full time and she feels so much guilt for not being able to be with her kids, hence my guilt for getting to see her daughter walk first. I better get off and pretend to at least watch the kids. I hope everyone has a great morning and afternoon. I will be sure to post later if anything interesting actually happens. So, do you think I could say "Hence" anymore?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home