Thursday, February 02, 2006

Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora -R- No More

Heather Locklear and her husband of 11 years have filed for divorce today. Now for the most part Heather is not on my radar, but this being a "gossip" site I feel it my duty to report this. I feel kind of bad that an eleven year marriage is breaking up. I'm trying hard here but I have nothing. No caffeine, no sugar, no funny. Blah, blah, blah... Boo hoo beautiful Heather is getting a divorce, hmm do I feel some sympathy? Ahh no. Sorry to any Heather fans out there, if you want to get more info go to yahoo.com and that my friends is a wrap. BLURBS MAKE YOU COOL!!! ET has confirmed the surprising news that after more than 11 years of marriage, HEATHER LOCKLEAR, 44, and her rocker husband, RICHIE SAMBORA, 46, are calling it quits. In court papers filed today, Locklear cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. "Heather Locklear has filed for divorce from Richie Sambora," according to her publicist. "This is a private matter and there will be no further comment at this time." The "Melrose Place" star and BON JOVI guitarist have one child, 8-year-old AVA ELIZABETH. Locklear was previously married to another rocker, TOMMY LEE. Just last June on the red carpet at 'The Perfect Man' premiere, Sambora told our KEVIN FRAZIER what made Locklear so perfect for him: "Just look at her, I got the prettiest girl in the place everywhere I go." She's pretty, hope I look like that when I'm 44.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

That is sad. I really thought they would make it. I have no idea why. Chris grew up with Heather Locklear. When I met him he told me they slept together. It turns out they were 2 years old in the same crib on a vacation. Nice.

2/02/2006 07:13:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Um, Paul I think your wife might have a problem with that...

LOL, yes Paul I think you have a chance after all you still own that mesh bodysuit and leather pants, right?!

2/02/2006 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home