Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen-Things I hate

Thirteen Things about Virenda
1. People that don't use their blinkers 2. Praying Mantis-es, don't ask me why I have no idea 3. People that are thankless (un-thankful?) 4. Using The P word Or C word, again no idea why I can't say the P word 5. Hummers. Sorry you Hummer drivers but these cars suck! 6. Speaking of Hummers, I hate gas prices 7. Gaining weight, it's more of a fear but whatever... 8. Cocky arrogant people 9. Oh I hate the way my cheeks get puffy when I smile ~shudder~ 10. I hate public restrooms 11. I hate that small roll of fat that I can never seem to get rid of 12. When I go to McD's and they give me stale fries, I didn't accept the guilt to eat crap! 13. I ABSOLUTELY HATE people who eat next to me with their mouth open. UGhhh!!! Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1.Dubious Wonder 2.Cheeky Lotus 3.Stacy from Dorannes 4.Jen 5.Renee
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here! The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks for the notice/comment on my blog. I'll work on mine and let you know when it's done.

Fun fun.

And I so, totally agree with your #1, 3, 8, and definitely #9. I've got a puffy smiley face too.

Hey, question ... on the Thursdays Thirteen thing (heh) ... do we change to topic whenever we want? Or do I have to do the "I Hate" topic too? I've seen some that were "about my day", "about my name", etc..

Just wondering.

2/02/2006 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Um, I think everyone does the one thing for that week, and every week it is different. This is my first time too, :0)

2/02/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/02/2006 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

That would be "be on your list"

You can change that for me and then delete this one, if you know how.

2/02/2006 02:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, mine is done and I've linked to you.

Come back and check it out ... it being my first one and all. Let me know what you think.

2/02/2006 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Tige you dork, I don't hate you.

Do you chew with your mouth open?

If you do I might have to re-think it.

2/02/2006 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Hey, you removed the one I wanted you to keep. I just needed the "by" changed to "be".

No, I don't chew with my mouth open. Well, ok I do under certain circumstances but I don't want to think about female body parts right now.

2/02/2006 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

I think I'm dumb today. I can't figure out how to get the thursday thing to work. HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!

2/02/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Am I suppose to paste the code into my blog and then fill in my own answers? I was looking for some question and answer script. They ask a question, I answer it, it posts that way. Oh Bother!

2/02/2006 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, apparently I'm dumb too.

Lena brought to my attention my deleting the wrong comment, sorry.


Okay copy paste it into a new post, html.

Then you fill it out. :0) in the html area.

2/02/2006 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gonna take us awhile on you know what ... we have to wait for the page to refresh each time. (chuckle) I'm having fun though. ;)

2/02/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Sir Christopher said...

Sure you are.

2/02/2006 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

You guys are making me feel pretty fancy that I figured it out.;) LOL

2/02/2006 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL, Lena your always fancy. :0)

That's why I love you..

Smart as a whip, whatever that means.
I mean really how can a whip be smart.

fast as a whip, or skinny as a whip.

oh or I like to get whipped...

hmmm....

2/02/2006 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ooh, I hate open mouth chewers, too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll go link you up.

Oh, you can do whatever you want for your 13 :-)

2/02/2006 07:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home