Friday, December 30, 2005

Did He Wash His Hands After?

Um, okay?! I am not a fan of Tori Spelling, in fact I am not sure you can be. She hasn't done anything interesting since 90210 and lets be honest Donna sucked! Here she is with her new "fiance" having a nice outing, apparently getting her butt crack caressed. Maybe that is why she left her husband. Anyone else think it's pretty quick to get engaged even though she isn't even divorced yet?! I mean she has only been separated from her husband for 4 months. YUCK! I will openly admit that I occasionally grab my husbands ass in public. Of course its usually to embarrass him or sometimes I just forget were in public and his amazing ass magnetically pulls my hand in. However I HAVE never put my hand down his pants to fondle his crack in public (in the privacy of our own home, all bets are off). Also notice how darn tight those hideous pants are, he really wanted the crack to fight with those pants for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home