Friday, February 03, 2006

Pamela Anderson Talks To Her Boobs (Wow me too)

Okay here's a quickie, supposedly Kayne West and Pammie are getting it on, another rumor is that she will pole dance for him (big surprise) at the Brit awards. These pictures are from the MAC Chinese new year party, enjoy. - Okay these pics are to flipping funny not to post. Who wants to bet me that in the first picture she wasn't drunkenly talking to her boobs, praising them for all their hard work. The second one she is merely showing her hard working girls off, "Look at my boobies everyone. No really look at em!" yeah Pam I think all of America and most of the world has seen your boobies and oh so much more. That's okay you can keep em to yourself now, they bore me. Third picture is dear caught in headlights (not the breast variety). Tell me her face doesn't show her age and the hard partying life?!! I think it would be better to from now on just walk around with a bag over her head... Just my 2 cents people, but I think it could work for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

Does she think there is a single person out there who hasn't seen all her goods? She must catch a stiff breeze often.

2/03/2006 09:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home