Friday, December 30, 2005

Crabs anyone?!

I figured since I posted Tori Spelling I would continue with the worthless disgusting celebrity theme. Here is Paris on Holiday enjoying the surf and apparently herself. I know if your like me then you hate packing for holiday as well, after all its stressful. We all end up forgetting to pack something important like say a toothbrush or most likely deodorant. It's nice to know Paris is just like us and forgets to pack necessities, like her medicated cream, for her um... Problem. And yes, I know when you have an itch you just have to scratch it, but couldn't she wait or I don't know go behind a tree or something?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SO wrong. Of course I sat here for a few minutes, staring open mouthed. Skanks should not be allowed so much money. ::sigh:: (I know that this posts is months old, but I'm getting caught up!)

3/05/2006 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Paris Hilton is such a waste of space and money.


She IS WRONG. (period)

3/05/2006 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home