Saturday, December 31, 2005

Home on the Range

Okay, the thing is, I saw this picture about 2 days ago and was amazed at what they were wearing and I thought it would be great to post this pic on my site and have a chance to let loose. Well it seems as if my humor (Did I really ever have any?) is all dried up and my husband is to lazy to help me come up with something witty. So, what was going to be a funny, witty little paragraph is going to turn into a paragraph about how my husband sucks. Yep, he does, and no, not in a good way. I would normally be worried that he would read my blog and get upset 'cause we all know how much he hates other people thinking badly of him. Well don't worry your little heads about me 'cause its apparent to me now that my husband doesn't like my blog. I have to force him to read it and then he gives me some half assed comment about how the pictures are cool. Yeah real cool (It's to bad you guys couldn't see me roll my eyes). Well it could be worse, atleast MY husband doesn't raid my closet and steal all my best ponchos, Oh, or make me wear chaps and take it from behind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

You ARE as funny in print as you are in person. That is a gift.

12/31/2005 08:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home