Saturday, December 31, 2005

Kirsten Dunst and Skeletore

Evening ya'll! So I was surfing the internet and really what else would I be doing, when I came across these pictures of Kirsten apparently pool side and having a relaxing time. The big news was her scratching her ass, B-O-R-I-N-G! The reason I decided to post these pictures was because of skeletore next to her. That woman needs food stat! I would try and be funny but seriously that girl is SCARY! I of 'course also added the picture of Kirstens' ass scratching, which really, who cares? I've already assumed that while unnaturally skinny, celebrities scratch their asses like the rest of us. Only we don't have paparazzi taking pictures of us as we're doing it. I don't know about you, but the world doesn't really care weither or not I am scratching my backside.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

That IS big news! I almost missed an ass scratch.

12/31/2005 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home