Friday, December 30, 2005

Sons turn father in to Police

I was finishing up a conversation on the phone when this article was brought to my attention. I honestly forget sometimes that people every day are faced with truly difficult choices, this obviously being on of them. I think the men that had to turn their father in are very courageous. I couldn't fathom having to do something like that, would my sense of right and wrong demand me to do the same? I am not sure, or I should say I know that I couldn't. Growing up viewing things that were wrong, I often did nothing; not having the courage to do so. So I commend these individuals and wish them all the best. You can view this article here: www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-news-robber26.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home