Friday, December 30, 2005

This Sucks!

If you have read my previous posts then you will know that I am living in car rental hell. Just to recap though, my 2 year old daughter lost the rental key about 2 days ago and I called up Enterprise to get a replacement, when of course they informed me that I will have to wait till tomorrow. FINE. I call up early the next morning and they told me that they would have the key dropped off at my house sometime that day. Never show up. Another conversation occurs where as when they finally drop it off. Around 5:30 p.m. I put key in the ignition, and guess what?! No go on guess??? Yep, doesn't work and what is even better is when I call and get the most rude arrogant, need I say, Bitch, she informs me that they are closing and I will have to wait till tomorrow morning around 9 or so. Hmm... OKAY! Now I was under the impression that when you rent a car its use is to drive it around say I don't know, streets?! Apparently its not, Nope. Rental cars are supposed to sit in your garage neglected and collect as much dust as possible. Oh and the "help" at said rental car place is not supposed to help you, no, they are supposed to make you stark raving mad. Hey, in which case I guess they did do their job. Wanna know the best part? I was so upset about the key, I began my search for the old key and then the best thing happens, my husband calls up and informs me that he has indeed talked to them ( the manager) and he's going to try the key again and if it doesn't work ( um duh!) then he will go over their early tomorrow. What is even funnier is that after I hang up I realize, WOW I can't seem to find the new key. Yep, I did manage to lose the new key as well. I am a f'ing riot. I finally did manage to find the new key, after an hour of crying, cursing, yelling, some more crying, and bouts of self-loathing. Do you want me to tell you where it was? The roof of the car. Needless to say, I decided to order pizza after that. So now I am sitting down at my computer and eating lots of greasy cheesy pizza. I honestly can not believe the stress of this rental car thing. See I was in a minor car accident that unfortunately put my mini-van out of service. So with my 3 kids, I am driving around in a Chevy Cobalt which is cramped and has no automatic anything. Let me tell you it has been a loooonngggg time since I have had to roll up a window. This pizza is really gross by the way. Domino's is kinda nasty. I am tired and I just want to curl up in my bed with a good book and maybe even a rum and coke or two. Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home