Saturday, December 31, 2005

Advertisments

I just looked at my blog and saw that my ad is advertising car rentals, LOL, that is actually kinda funny and let me tell you, if you have a choice between Alamo and Enterprise, go Alamo. I am still miffed, even if they did finally take care of the problem. I do have a new nifty little Pontiac Vibe though. It's pretty cool mini-suv, atleast it has power everything; no more having to manually roll down my window. Tonight I am going to sit back with my hubby and make him watch Must Love Dogs, and then force him to drink and play cards with me. The only reason he doesn't like to play cards with me, is because I always beat the pants off of him which he pretends he doesn't like . I hope everyone has a nice night tonight, please remember don't drink and drive. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lena said...

This so needs to be your logo!

12/31/2005 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

BTW, I'm click click clicking for you!

12/31/2005 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

lol i think it needs to be my logo too but i demand that she be brunette damnit!

12/31/2005 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

im clicking for you too, but does it count if it comes from the same computer?

12/31/2005 09:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home